The world of Business is an exciting one with developments happening every year, ever day and every moment. Here is a Business Quiz to test your awareness and knowledge of this exciting world.
- 1.Identify the company.
2. Which company is behind the creation of Mouse used on computers?
3. Tata Sons allocates about 66% of its capital for which purpose?
4. Which organisation instituted the Nobel Prize for Economics?
5. Which brand of scooter when translated into Italian means 'wasp'?
6. "Life is One Incredible Journey" is the tagline of which magazine?
7. What is the name of the mascot on the bonnet of a Rolls Royce?
8. Which company's name is short for Durability, Reliability and Excellence?
9. What is Francisco Tárrega’s 1902 music composition Gran Vals’ claim to fame in modern telephony?
10. By what name is California's Santa Clara County more commonly known as?
These answers are in no way indicative of your actual awareness or knowledge about business. While some of the questions are trivia, most of them can be guessed, and all of them can be determined through a search on Google.com.